General Plan Project
- Sep 17, 2016 Brentwood General Plan Update and EIR
- Sep 18, 2016 City of La Verne General Plan Update & EIR
- Sep 19, 2016 Colusa County General Plan and EIR
- Oct 14, 2016 Cotati General Plan Update and EIR
- Oct 14, 2016 Escalon Focused General Plan Update
- Oct 22, 2016 Sebastopol General Plan Update and EIR
De Novo Planning Group has recently kicked-off the City of La Verne's General Plan Update and EIR, expected to be completed in late 2019. The La Verne General Plan Update will be based on a robust and meaningful engagement process consisting of General Plan Advisory Committee meetings, Visioning Workshops, Community-wide Workshops, a dedicated project website, newsletters, social media advertisements, and surveys. Since the City of La Verne last updated their General Plan in 1998, there have been significant changes to the community that warrant a special look as part of this General Plan Update, including extension of the Gold Line to the community, completion of the I-210 extension, changes to demographics, and land use questions for the City's Sphere of Influence areas. De Novo has teamed with Kittelson & Associates, EPS, and Cogstone on this project and the entire team looks forward to preparing a General Plan grounded in the community's vision and values. The La Verne General Plan Website can be viewed at: laverne.generalplan.org.